Information About Campbellsville, KY and Sault Ste Marie, MI

My husband is currently looking at a couple of job positions in Campbellsville, KY and Sault Ste Marie, MI. I was wondering if anyone had any info about these two cities, what to do, etc. I have spent most of my life in Louisville, KY area and my husband near Corydon, IN.

We have a 4yo and a 2yo. The only things we really know is that the winters in MI are brutal and the temps in the summer are usually no higher than 75. My husband used to work in Hodgenville so we know a little about the Campbellsville area because of that.

I will be grateful for any information, especially how to survive a winter in MI, just in case.

By Jessica

I'm originally from Michigan, and though it's been a long time I remember Sault Ste. Marie as being pretty small and really remote. It's far to the north. The climate up there would be a big adjustment from Kentucky! The UP gets a lot of snow. Personally I liked living in the north country--lots of trees and fresh air. Northern Michigan is beautiful but the bracing climate is something to consider. Hopefully someone can answer your questions in more detail.

Kentucky Frugal Travel Guide and Photos
Travel and Recreation TravelApril 13, 2011
Preventing and Treating Nosebleeds, Concerned Boy With Bloody Nose
Preventing and Treating Nosebleeds
Potted Rosemary plant.
Keeping Track of Plant Information
Shredded Privacy
Protecting Personal Information
Credit Report
Providing Information to a Credit Bureau