Craft: Clay Sculpture

contest winner icon

It has been over a year now that I have been struggling without a full-time job. I have learned that it is not necessary to buy the greatest gift at the trendiest shops to please somebody for their birthday, Christmas, or any occasion.

I bought a set of colored polymer clays at the craft shop for under $10, and figured out how to sculpt a tiny statue of my fiance, holding his guitar. It has turned out to be the best present I have ever given him. It is the talk of most of our at-home parties.

By attosa from Los Angeles, CA

Wow! You really did an amazing job. Maybe your new job can be making custom sculptures for people on Etsy. They could send you a picture of the person they want a sculpture of.

Clay Octopus Craft
Polymer Clay Crafts
Crafts SculptureMay 15, 2011
Clay Trinket Bowls
Making Polymer Clay Trinket Bowls
Papier Mache Clay
Papier Mache Clay Recipe
Making Sand Clay
Making Sand Clay
Clay Octopus
Making a Polymer Clay Octopus