Egg Whites for Wrinkles

With the high cost of many wrinkle products, many consumers try to find home remedies. This is a guide about egg whites for wrinkles.

May 16, 2005 Flag

To stretch those unwanted facial wrinkles, just spread egg whites on your face and forehead. Let it dry. In 5 minutes, scrape the inner covering of the eggshell and spread it on your most wrinkled area. Leave for 3 minutes. Wash with lukewarm water and soap and finally with cold water.

By Mary May

Top Comment

For aftercare, smash cold, ripened, peeled cucumbers and spread paste of it under eyes, around nose and mouth for 30 min. . Refreshing and cheap, and helps with puffiness. Adding honey is supposed to moisturize, but I've not tried it. Rinse well in unsweetened iced tea, and enjoy.

Top Comment

I just got through doing the egg whites like everyone said. And instead of waiting the 5 minutes and 3 minutes I used my blow dryer for faster effects. I opened my eyes to see no face lines at all. But when I washed it off they all came back. DON'T WORRY! I'm not done!

Here is what I did. I took one of my eye powder brushes and spotted the egg whites in the places I wanted to have lift. And then blew them dry. I then started to apply my mineral make up all over the face, and started applying my eye make up. When I was finished I then took "and this is my secret tip for all us women out there" I then took my bottle of spritzer I make for myself. Which is a bottle of watter with about 5 dabs of your favorite face cream, shake it up and spray as your very last thing you do. It sets your mineral make up very well. Doing these egg whites I am actually able to put my mineral make up all over my face now, because of my facial wrinkles I was not able to wear it so much anymore. In not washing off the egg whites my face around the eyes and other spotted wrinkle area are gone for the time being. I am 49 years old and have used so many expensive product lines that are really very good. It's just that I am so tired of spending $40.00 a month on my face. So Thanks for the tip!

I just took it one step further. And all of you women out there reading this! Give this a try, play around with the egg whites like I did. It is really fun! And you don't even need to use your Visa card on the internet. Awe ha ha just go to your frig. One thing though you can tell that the egg white is dried and on your face. But that is where using it just wear you need it comes in. So play with it and have fun. Good luck to you all out there.

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care Mature Skin TipsNovember 16, 2016
Beating Egg Whites
Tips for Beating Egg Whites
A woman looking at her face in a mirror.
Home Remedies for Face Wrinkles
Separating Egg Yolk From Whites
Separating Egg Whites
Window Sheers
Removing Wrinkles from Sheers
🎉
🎄