Crossing Guard Holiday Gift

I am a school crossing guard and like to observe holidays for the kids. Since we are not allowed to give out anything edible (due to possible allergies), I came up with the idea of handing out pencils printed with holiday themes.

I buy them at discount prices after the holiday and save them for next year. By the way, I pass them out earlier in the week, because who wants to use a Christmas pencil after the holiday?

By Marilynlv from Indian Orchard, MA

That is such a thoughtful idea. You might also look into the dollar stores where they might also be cheaper. I give out Halloween pencils at Halloween. The kids think it's great!

Holidays and Parties Gifts ChildrenFebruary 12, 2010
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Gift Card Holder Crafts
Gift Card Holder Crafts
A mom and two kids crossing the street.
Safety Tips for Pedestrians
National Guard Woman
Joining the National Guard