Browsing: Cleaning Rotten Meat Odors From a Car

Removing Rotten Meat Odor From Car

Some meat got left in our van for 5 nights. There is no sign of leakage, but the smell is horrendous. How can I remove the smell from the air, or do I need to just wash the carpet?

By bugpie

Answers

I put charcoal on some newpaper and left it over night. The next day I replaced the charcoal with another batch and left it overnight. Then I bought some red apples and cut in quarters and put under the seat. To my surprise it worked! Now when I want to refresh my car I put more apples!!

Raw beef on a piece of cardboard in the back of an SUV style car (lift gate is open)
Cleaning Rotten Meat Odors From a Car
Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsSeptember 22, 2010
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
A photo of a car.
Removing Rotten Food Odors From a Car
Storing Oranges, Canning Oranges, A bunch of bright round oranges.
Storing Oranges
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 24, 2016 at 3:07:53 PM on 10.0.0.149 in 384 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.