I would like a recipe for blueberry cake for 200, or any way to use blueberries.
Try this website, it has lots and lots of delicious recipes.
I do not know about serving 200 people but I have a great blueberry cake recipe. The cake is moist and decadently rich; it is so good.
1/3 cup plus 1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup water
1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
1 tsp cornstarch
10 oz blueberries (2 cups)
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 3/4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 large egg
1/2 cup whole milk
1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
1 tsp vanilla
* Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
* Cook on low: 1/3 cup sugar, water, lemon juice, cornstarch and blueberries.
* Whisk flour, baking powder, salt, and 1/2 cup sugar.
* In a separate bowl, whisk: egg, milk, butter, and vanilla.
* Add dry ingredients into the wet ones and whisk; the batter may be lumpy.
* Turn up the heat on the blueberries and let them simmer for about 3 minutes.
* Pour the batter into a greased 9x9 pan.
* Spoon the blueberries on top of the batter, sauce and all.
* Bake for 20-30 minutes.
* serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!