Replacement Parts for Dermal Tone Facial Exerciser

I have the Derma-tone, it works good. I need a plug in only, in order to keep using my Derma-tone. Can you help me?

Thanks.

By Margie from Lenoir, NC

Answers

Hi, I know that you posted this on this site about three years ago; I had the same problem; could not locate the adapter and my is being held together by a thread; not good. That said, uknown to me, you can use a 9 Volt battery in the back of the Dermal Tone Facial Exerciser. I have been fighting with mine, for a few years, never realizing that there was a place in the back of the Dermal Tone to put a battery in.

I am intelligent...just over-worked, under-paid and just plain exhausted; hence, why I missed this one...lol...lol...duh! Anyway, hope this post is helpful and you receive it. I hope you were able to locate an adapter. I still am having trouble finding the proper one. Good Luck! :-)

Consumer Advice Product FinderSeptember 18, 2010
Woman with facial mask and cukes on eyes.
Homemade Facial Cleanser Recipes
George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Swiffer WetJet
Replacement Parts for a Swiffer WetJet
stainless steel thermos
Replacement Parts for Gott Thermos
🎄