Easy Egg Salad

I've seen many suggestions for dicing or chopping eggs for different meals, but never mine. For years now I've used the large holes of a grater. It is fast, you have uniform pieces of egg and it is great for egg salad sandwiches, sprinkling on top of spinach salads, and even stirring into your potato salad. If you're like me you don't like large chunks of egg whites in your food and when you use a grater there's no big chunks to deal with! Fast and clean up is a whiz!

-Thissie

Top Comment

I use my egg slicer for both eggs and potatoes for potato salad. Just slice once, pick up turn and slice again. It's just the right texture for my family.

I vote for the egg slicer too. Less mess and very fast.

Stack of three cheese metal cheese graters with different hole sizes
Other Uses for a Cheese Grater
Food and Recipes Food Tips EggsOctober 24, 2004
grated butter
Using a Grater for Butter
Soft Boiled Egg
Making a Soft Boiled Egg
Egg Salad Recipes
Egg Salad Recipes
Egg Salad
Making Egg Salad
🎄