Other Uses for a Cheese Grater

I've seen many suggestions for dicing or chopping eggs for different meals, but never mine. For years now I've used the large holes of a grater. It is fast, you have uniform pieces of egg and it is great for egg salad sandwiches, sprinkling on top of spinach salads, and even stirring into your potato salad. If you're like me you don't like large chunks of egg whites in your food and when you use a grater there's no big chunks to deal with! Fast and clean up is a whiz!

-Thissie

2 More Solutions

Instead of chopping potatoes and hard boiled eggs for potato salad, I use my cheese grater. What I have is called "8 in 1 Lightning Shredder". The largest shredder has holes almost 1/2 round.

This kitchen tool can be helpful for getting cold butter into small pieces. This page is about using a grater for butter.

grated butter

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Food and Recipes Food Tips Kitchen ToolsAugust 8, 2016
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Other-Uses-for-a-Cheese-Grater.html