Making Fleece Pet Blankets

You pet will love having a fleece blanket that you have made. This is a guide about craft: fleece pet blankets.

January 21, 2010 Flag

I had, by mistake, just got into making fleece blankets for pets of all kinds. I found out that even cats love the fleece feel. My sister has two dogs and one of them is a retriever. She had bought him expensive bed that looks so comfy and guess what? For Christmas, I made him a nice big blanket and he won't go off it unless he is hungry or has to go out. LOL

I am doing well with these blankets and the best thing is that the pets are very happy. Easy to care for and washable lasts for long time. Then with the scraps of fleece, I just tie them together to make a rope. These puppies LOVE to play tug a war. They too last forever and are washable. So here your pet is one happy dude.

By Jill from Lake View, NY

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Oh, my doggie also just loves fleece. Once I scammed on to that, away went the expensive beds. He now sleeps in an old soft-sided suitcase that I was going to throw out because the zipper broke which is lined with a fleece blanket and Cookie Bear is in Heaven! Good idea to sell them.

November 20, 2015 Flag

Making a No-Sew Dog Throw

CommentPin It!Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes

This is a guide about making a no-sew dog throw. Making a easy no-sew dog throw will keep your furniture clean and your pup comfy.

January 21, 2010 Flag

If you make the no sew fleece blankets, don't throw away the squares you cut out from the corners! I gather them up and sew them together to make pet blankets for the local shelter. They wash nicely and need not be perfect.

Mara

Answers:

Make Pet Blankets With Fleece Scraps

Good for you! What a great thing for you to do. (09/29/2004)

By Vicki

Make Pet Blankets With Fleece Scraps

How nice that you do this for the shelter animals!! I'm sure they love them. (09/29/2004)

By Kathy

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Three Fleece Blankets
Making a Fleece Blanket
Crafts Sewing BlanketsDecember 20, 2016
Fleece Fabric
Making a Fleece Doll Blanket
fleece tie blanket
Making Fleece Tie Blankets
Making a No-Sew Dog Throw
Making a No-Sew Dog Throw
Crochet Edge Around a Fleece Blanket
Adding a Crochet Edge to a Fleece Blanket
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 7:36:33 PM on 10.0.2.252 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.