Photo Memory Wallpaper
I used leftover photos from my scrapbook projects (even cut up pictures can be used). I made a memory wall for my son so he can look at pictures of fun times with friends and relatives everyday. The rest of the family enjoys it too.
- Paint podge onto the back of photos being used and apply to wall.
- Collage the pictures as you like, overlapping them. Add as many as you like. I did the whole wall.
- After pictures are in place, paint the podge over top of the entire project. This will dry clear and flat.
- Optionally, hang a frame around a small grouping.
- If updating or adding pictures to your wall, simply repeat steps 1 - 3 right over top of the previously applied photos.
- Enjoy the conversation with your child each and everyday.
By Ginette from Mount Albert, ON
Editor's Note: This is a permanent not temporary decoration. When removed, the wall will need to be repainted.
May 12, 20100 found this helpful
It's a fun way to connect and laugh together. A real conversation starter too!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 3, 2016 at 12:25:58 PM on 10.0.1.220 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us