Photo Memory Wallpaper

I used leftover photos from my scrapbook projects (even cut up pictures can be used). I made a memory wall for my son so he can look at pictures of fun times with friends and relatives everyday. The rest of the family enjoys it too.

1. Paint podge onto the back of photos being used and apply to wall.

2. Collage the pictures as you like, overlapping them. Add as many as you like. I did the whole wall.

3. After pictures are in place, paint the podge over top of the entire project. This will dry clear and flat.

4. Optionally, hang a frame around a small grouping.

5. If updating or adding pictures to your wall, simply repeat steps 1 - 3 right over top of the previously applied photos.

6. Enjoy the conversation with your child each and everyday.

By Ginette from Mount Albert, ON

Editor's Note: This is a permanent not temporary decoration. When removed, the wall will need to be repainted.

It's a fun way to connect and laugh together. A real conversation starter too!

scrapbooking photos
Craft Ideas Using Photographs
Crafts Home Decor WallsMay 11, 2010
Blue and white retro wallpaper.
Cleaning Wallpaper
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
Engagement Photo Ideas
Engagement Photo Ideas
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper