Fleece Doll Bunny Slippers
Shauna Smith Duty
This simple no-sew project promises to keep a baby doll's feet toasty during winter months. You can do this project in conjunction with the babydoll blanket for a original gift set that little girls will treasure.
What you'll need:
- 2 - 6 inch squares of fleece in a solid color, pastels or white work best
- 2 rubber bands
- 4 small beads
- 2- 10 inch lengths of 1/4 inch satin ribbon
- Roll the outside corners of one square of fleece inward so that two rolls meet in the center.
- Fold one end of the roll inward so that the ends are uneven by 1 inch.
- Fold both ends back again and secure them with a rubber band.
- Spread the outer pocket of the longer end out to form a bunny face.
- Twist the face and ears so that they will sit upward when the doll's foot is inserted into the slipper.
- Unroll the body of the bunny to form the sole of the slipper.
- Tie a satin ribbon around the bunny's neck to hide the rubber band, and sew or glue two beads onto the face as eyes.
- Repeat to make the second slipper.
About The Author: Shauna Smith Duty is a freelance writer with a penache for writing family and parenting articles. She composes articles for both print and web publications, reviews children's books and movies, writes short plays, and provides editing services.
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
November 22, 20050 found this helpful
I will be using this for Christmas for my own two daughters - and I have a feeling for several gifts, too! Thanks for a cute, inexpensive, professional idea!!!!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 19, 2016 at 10:53:52 PM on 10.0.1.237 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us