Making Teeny Tiny Dolly Slippers
Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 239 Posts
January 9, 2019
Oh so cute little pompom slippers that are oh so easy to make using easy to find craft supplies. Young teenagers would love to make these. And they are a brilliant idea to scatter around the table for a decoration at a baby shower.
- ribbed ponytail bands
- tiny wiggle eyes
- tiny pompoms
- scraps of felt
- needle and thread
- clear all purpose glue
- Choose your colour scheme.
- Pinch one end of a pony band and use needle and matching thread to stitch in place.
- Two or three back stitches are enough.
- Cut an oval of felt for the sole.
- Apply glue to the underside of the band.
- Stick the sole in place.
- Use glue to stick a pompom where you made the stitches.
- Glue the tiny wiggle eyes either side of the pom pom.
- If you find these little eyes are fiddly to work with it might help to dampen the tip of your finger to pick them up
- Make a second one to match.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.