What Breed is My Cat?

I have a female cat that I named Nala. I want to know what breed my cat is. Do you think you can help me?

By Kristina from Rushville, IN

Answers

Since those look like tabby stripes in the gray parts of her coat, I think you have a Domestic Shorthair gray and white tabby. Whatever she is, she is a pretty cat. Enjoy being owned by her.

Pets CatsJanuary 5, 2010
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Cat
Identifying the Breed of Your Cat
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 2:12:41 AM on 10.0.2.145 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.