Where Can I Buy Brewers Yeast?

Where can I purchase brewer's yeast? I want to use this for our cats.

By Belinda from Virginia Beach, VA

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

If there is a health food store or your grocery store has a health food (supplement) section, check there. I have seen it in that area of my local grocery store. Also, see if your town has a brewing supply store nearby. We have one here that gives away yeast for the purpose you are looking for. :) (It is the stuff that is really close or just past the expiration date for free at our brew shop.)

Usually, you can get Brewers Yeast at a health food store.

Hello,

Are you thinking of using it to repel fleas on your cats? if so, it does not work. I have worked for a Veterinarian for over 20 years. Good luck.

Answer

Consumer Advice Product FinderJune 22, 2010
A yeast free cheese pizza.
No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipes
Dog's Yeast Infection
Treating a Dog's Yeast Infection
Yeast for Baking
Buying and Using Yeast for Baking
No-Knead Yeast Bread
No-Knead Yeast Bread Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 29, 2016 at 12:59:34 AM on 10.0.1.167 in 568 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.