Where Can I Buy Brewers Yeast?

Where can I purchase brewer's yeast? I want to use this for our cats.

By Belinda from Virginia Beach, VA

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

If there is a health food store or your grocery store has a health food (supplement) section, check there. I have seen it in that area of my local grocery store. Also, see if your town has a brewing supply store nearby. We have one here that gives away yeast for the purpose you are looking for. :) (It is the stuff that is really close or just past the expiration date for free at our brew shop.)

Usually, you can get Brewers Yeast at a health food store.

Hello,

Are you thinking of using it to repel fleas on your cats? if so, it does not work. I have worked for a Veterinarian for over 20 years. Good luck.

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Consumer Advice Product FinderJune 22, 2010
A yeast free cheese pizza.
No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipes
Dog's Yeast Infection
Treating a Dog's Yeast Infection
Yeast for Baking
Buying and Using Yeast for Baking
No-Knead Yeast Bread
No-Knead Yeast Bread Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 20, 2016 at 10:29:24 AM on 10.0.0.63 in 564 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.