Adopt a Family During the Holiday Season

During the holiday season, adopt a family and deliver a basket of food for Thanksgiving and/or Christmas. Share your good fortune with others, if possible in some way. If doesn't matter if it's big or small. Good deeds mean a lot. One day you could be on the other end of that line, and know exactly what I mean. My husband and I aren't rich by any means. We are better off than many other people, and it feels right to do so.

By Melodie D. from Lancaster, PA

We, too, adopt a family every Christmas. Like you, we are not rich but it is a responsible thing to do. My kids love buying gifts for the adopted families kids!

Volunteers accepting food donations.
Charitable Giving Ideas for the Holidays
Better Living Charity TipsNovember 25, 2008
Family in Car Leaving in Winter
Saving Money on Holiday Travel
Figs preserved in a jar.
Canning Figs
Husband and Wife holding a baby
Adopting a Child
Three kids laying in the grass.
Adopting a Foster Child
🎉
🎄