Cleaning the Spray Nozzles on a Swiffer

I have a Swiffer that is about 6 months old, but one sprayer does not work. Nothing comes out of the spray hole. What can be done? Is there a way to clean the spray nozzles?

Cory

You could carefully soak that part of the swiffer in hot water (with bottle unattached) and that might dissolve the buildup inside the sprayer. Another idea is to carefully take a needle to try and clean out the sprayer hole.

change the batteries I had low battery volt out of the four. Changed it for a fresh one and BINGO made me a believer good luck Steve

change the batteries. Mine sprayed out of one hole until I changed the batteries

WetJet Package
Unclogging a Swiffer Wet Jet
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsMay 20, 2011
Swiffer Wet Jet
Replacing the Bottle on a Swiffer Wet Jet
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
Hair Spray Nozzle
Unclogging Hair Spray Nozzle
🎄