Rudy (Domestic Medium Hair)

Rudy is a 3 year old Domestic Medium Hair cat. We adopted Rudy from a cat rescue. There were 6 in the litter to choose from. Their mother had been killed when they were only 2 days old. They had all been bottled fed and raised.

He loves to do anything and everything he can find to do. I never know what to expect from him next. He's forever into something. He loves to "lay in wait" to jump my other 3 cats. He seems to think it's quite entertaining; they seem to find him quite annoying, lol.

We adopted Rudy during a difficult time. We had a 19 year old Maine Coon that we knew would not be with us much longer. I felt we needed "energy" in our house to help us through it. Two months after adopting Rudy, our beloved Maine Coon had a stroke. We had him on the back porch, stroking and talking to him for an hour as he passed away.

Li'l Rudy was so tiny, he kept jumping up on the back storm door to try to see what we were doing, and you couldn't help but smile, because he would hold on with all his might to see out the window, and then "THUMP", he would fall off the door. A few minutes later, you would hear him climbing back up. He definitely was the medicine I had hoped for.

By Linda from Highland Springs, VA

Rudy's expression tells it all ;-)

I love picturing Rudy peeking through the window and then dropping...such a great story! And he is a handsome fella!

Photos Pets CatsJanuary 31, 2010
A woman with long hair.
Growing Hair Faster
Woman holding a dog in arms.
Removing Pet Hair from Clothing
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 18, 2016 at 1:15:42 PM on 10.0.0.173 in 941 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.