Reviews of the Cozy Fire

Has anyone out there bought the Cozy Fire that is being advertised recently? If anybody has, I would like some feedback about it. I would like to buy it but is it too good to be true? Thanks.

By Joanne

I too was interested in radiant heaters and spent hours checking many makes and models. What it boiled down to is they are no more economical than my 220 wired in baseboard heaters.

Thanks for the feedback but the cozy fire is the review I would like as I do want to buy one. Thanks, joanne1012

Aaron's rent to own has heaters that are GREAT and you can set things on top of them. We have a drafty awful room and it makes it feel like a tropical paradise in there.

It has a thermostat and remote control and it is the best heater we have ever had in our home.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews House and HomeFebruary 10, 2011
LIttle BOy Looking in the Mirror at his Fire Fighter Costume
Making a Fire Fighter Costume
A smoke alarm and fire extinguisher for your home.
Keeping Your Home Safe from Fire
Fire Ants
Getting Rid of Fire Ants
house fire
Making a Fire Escape Plan for Your Family
🎄