Tyson (African Grey Parrot)

Tyson is a 10 month old African Grey Parrot. He was a birthday present from my daughter.

He likes to imitate all kinds of noises: doorbell, telephone, and monkey sounds. He also loves to swing by a toy in his cage.

Tyson is such a character. If he wants attention and can't find me, he will walk around the house looking for me. He has a very child like personality.

By Barbara from Jacksonville, FL

Tyson is handsome love those red tail feathers.

He sounds like fun.

I know as the years go by you will get much fun from Tyson, we have one named Smoky, got him as a tiny baby, we had to hand feed him he was so young and no feathers ! LOL he looked like a tiny vulture :-) He talks up a storm, sings and whistles all kind of songs. I know you will have tons of laughs from Tyson. We can't let Smoky loose unless we are with him due to the fact we also have 2 very large dogs in house and 3 cats that are scard of Smoky ! Enjoy him muchly !! He just turned 5 in march , and when we got him I think it was in May, would have to look up his paper but I am sure that he was only a couple of months old when we got him/her ?

African Gray Parrot
African Gray Parrot Photos
Pets Pet PagesJune 6, 2006
Homemade Parrot Food Recipes
Homemade Parrot Food Recipes
A parrot perched on a wooden dowel
Parrot Perch Ideas
African Daisy Photo
Growing African Daisies
Photo of a parrot.
Caring for a Parrot
🎉
🎄