Take Pictures of Plants for Seed Exchanges

Some of the garden pictures that I have been taking, I send with the flower seeds for the seed exchange. It gives the people getting them an idea what they will look like. Garden hugs, Vi

By Great Granny Vi from Moorpark, CA

I take pictures of all my perennials for my annual perennial sale each spring. Since one iris leaf looks basically the same as another iris leaf, the picture sells the iris. The customer then knows what the flower will look like later when it blooms in their own yard.

Hi Great Granny Vi from Moorepark, CA

I love all your enthusiasm with your tips. I enjoy yours the most. I can tell you really enjoy gardening. You must have a beautiful garden. I would love to see pictures. Gardening is my passion. I moved to a different house last August and I am trying to figure out what to do. We are fortunate to have three orange, one tangerine, and a lemon tree. All other ares are grass, sidewalks, and a concrete patio. My other yard had so much character it was easy to invision a garden plan and I loved it. I grew 100 sunflowers each year, All different varieties. Along with tulips and other bulbs each spring. Morning glories, sweet williams, poppies, cosmos, jasmine, china doll tree, vinca, assylum, geranium, and vegatables, (tomatoes, watermelon, pumpkin, squash, cantelope, zucchini, carrots, chili's, strawberries. So, you can see I love, love, love gardening. I love to wake up in the morning and be surrounded with color and sweet smells of a floral garden. I am at a loss with what to do in my yard.

Where do you find your customers? Do you have a bussiness, web site, or sell from your house? I am interested to see what you have to sell.

sunflower with seeds in foreground
Using a Seed Exchange
Home and Garden Gardening SeedsFebruary 23, 2006
A woman buying seeds
Saving Money on Seeds
Glass Blocks
Putting Pictures on Lighted Glass Blocks
growing snap dragons from seed
Growing Flowers from Seed
Rose hips on rough wood background.
Growing Roses from Seed
🎄