Laundry Coated With Paper

We accidentally washed a load of wash with some paper folder full of school notes. All the laundry is coated in a paper mache type film. What do I do? Does anyone have any advice?

Thank you SO much.
Papercoated from Miami, FL

I end up doing this, with tissue! I usually just throw it in the dryer because the lint trap takes most of it. And I don't know about it until I open the dryer! I shake off and brush whatever isn't removed. If you have to drip dry, wait until the item is completely dry (and paper too). The paper, if wet, is a lot harder to clean off, and will be like a gluey glob, working into the fabric. When dry, use a fab softner sheet or lint brush/paddle to work over.

My law officer son left his notebook in the pocket of his uniform shirt. It made a major cleaning job in the washer, and to complicate matters, his uniforms were not machine dryable. I had an unused, very dense foam sponge made for cleaning animal hairs off furniture etc. That helped immensely in getting it off the uniforms.

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryMarch 29, 2006
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
Paper pieced quilt top, endless chains pattern.
Making a Paper Pieced Quilt
How To Recycle Paper
Making Recycled Paper
Laundry in Washing Machine
How To Do Laundry
🎄