How Do I Get Rid of Stink Bug Smell in the House? - Categories:

OdorsCleaning

How Do I Get Rid of Stink Bug Smell in the House?

How do I get rid of stink-bug smell? The odor is in the house. I don't know what it is on. I wonder if we may have stepped on one. This area is having a big problem with stink bugs! It does seem to be dissipating tho. Thanks for any info.

By Joan from Lewes, DE

Answers

There are many versions of insect control but I use, believe it's called HouseGaurd and comes with it's own sprayer. It is to be used inside and outside around the foundation. We farm and insects are a way of life, this keeps them out of the house. No, beetles, crickets or spiders for at least a year. Try it.

I get mine at Wal-mart.

Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsApril 23, 2011
Bug Sprayed on Wood Table
Cleaning a Bug Spray Stain on Wood Table
Ladybug on a blade of grass
Lady Bug Photos and Information
lady bug cupcakes
Bug Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Getting Rid of Stink Bugs
Getting Rid of Stink Bugs
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 22, 2016 at 12:11:59 AM on 10.0.0.9 in 552 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.