How Do I Get Rid of Stink Bug Smell in the House?

How do I get rid of stink-bug smell? The odor is in the house. I don't know what it is on. I wonder if we may have stepped on one. This area is having a big problem with stink bugs! It does seem to be dissipating tho. Thanks for any info.

By Joan from Lewes, DE

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

There are many versions of insect control but I use, believe it's called HouseGaurd and comes with it's own sprayer. It is to be used inside and outside around the foundation. We farm and insects are a way of life, this keeps them out of the house. No, beetles, crickets or spiders for at least a year. Try it.

I get mine at Wal-mart.

Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsApril 23, 2011
Bug Sprayed on Wood Table
Cleaning a Bug Spray Stain on Wood Table
Ladybug on a blade of grass
Lady Bug Photos and Information
lady bug cupcakes
Bug Themed Birthday Party Ideas
Getting Rid of Stink Bugs
Getting Rid of Stink Bugs
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 3:23:27 PM on 10.0.0.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.