Paint Color Ideas for Black, Cranberry and Beige Bedroom

I have black bedroom furniture, cranberry drapes, and very light beige bed cover with two large cranberry pillows. I'm bored with the room and am thinking about painting the wall behind my bed which has a black headboard. What is a good color for that wall? I don't want to paint it beige, so what about bringing in another color altogether.

By Betty

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

If you have cranberry, a sage green is really a good color to go with cranberry. You could also add some pillows to go along with the cranberry on the bed.

I would go with a lighter variation of the cranberry. For example violet, and lavender.

Assuming your window is on a different wall, I would paint the wall behind your bed the same colour as your curtains!

Answer

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Paint Color AdviceFebruary 21, 2011
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders
Black Bean Salsa
Black Bean Salsa Recipes
A woman pushing a cart of presents.
Finding Black Friday Deals Online
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 20, 2016 at 10:27:03 AM on 10.0.1.206 in 600 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.