Here is an idea for youngsters you care about but aren't readily accessible. I printed this out a couple times and gave it to my kids with a diary for each of them. This gives you a way to know more about these young people; things to do, gifts to give. I hope you find this useful. It may be useful to someone you know.
Get a small notebook (or a diary book) and write about the following things. Start with the first thing; write as much as you want on as many pages as you need. Then start on a new page and write about the next thing. Some responses to things might be too short for a whole page so just skip a few lines and start on the next thing. Just take some time to really think of your answers.
Work on it over a couple days. If you think of a different answer for a question you have already answered go back and add the new answer but don't erase the old. The first answer you think of is usually the right one but not always.
You could actually get a diary and fill it out this way and give it to me for Chrismas. Or even Christmas next year. This would be very special to me.
- Favorite things: color, food, music, clothes, animals, plant, insects, actor/actress, singer/band, TV show, movie, cartoon, subject in school, sport to play, sport to watch, person, vehicle, website, gadget, holiday, smell, profession, candy and anything else you really like a lot. Tell me why these things are your favorites.
- Place you would like to visit?
- What you would like to be when you grow up and why?
- Who do you admire?
- What do you think about God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and church?
- What do you like to do on the computer?
- What electronic games do you have (hand held and ones that hook up to a TV). Include those your brother or sister owns that you are allowed to play with. If there is one you would like to have, mention that too.
- s there any particular day you would like to be with me?Ad
- If you could do any one thing with me what would it be?
- Do you have a secret you would like to tell me and no one else?
- If you were given $20, what would you spend it on? How about $50? How about $100?
- Would you like to have pictures of anything?
- What do you dislike (go over the list of things you like and list the dis-likes for those topics)?
- What do you hate?
- If you could have anything in the world as your prized possession what would it be?
- Sizes: shoes, preferred socks and size, pants, shirt, head (inches around), glove and ring size.
If you need help ask a brother or sister or a close friend not an adult. Adults don't think the way children think and may not give the best answer.
By Suntydt from Tazewel, TN
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!