Uses for Old Underwear

I have found that clean old underwear makes a great dust cloth. The soft cotton dose not scratch furniture and it saves money. I also use them instead of paper towels when I clean windows and glass.

You can also cut them apart and use them for handkerchiefs. Children love to use them this way, because they are cooler looking then the plain white ones. and unlike tissues, they go in the washing machine instead of the trash can.

By McCollonough from TN

I didn't know what to think when I walked by and saw you in the window waving your underwear at me! Its a good thing I didn't wave mine back.

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsJanuary 26, 2011
A pile of women's underwear.
Organizing Your Underwear Drawer
An organized underwear drawer.
Organizing Underwear
Uses for Old Briefcases, Worn two strap leather briefcase.
Uses for Old Briefcases
Ring of old keys.
Uses for Old Keys
🎄