Freezing Limes

I would like to know how to freeze fresh limes.

Pam from Congress, Arizona

I cut mine in half then into slices and put in a plastic tub. I use mine to put into drinks instead of ice. Yummy!

Are you just wanting to reserve the juice? If so, squeeze them out, put the juice into ice cube trays and freeze. Then put the cubes into a labeled ziploc freezer back until you need the juice. I do this with fruit juices and also with broth. Works fantastic.

I just throw mine in the freezer, usually still in the net bag if I bought them that way. Just thaw them in the microwave for 20 or 30 seconds and take it from there!

Food and Recipes Freezing Fruit and BerriesOctober 16, 2006
Dried lime cut in half.
Recipes Using Dried Limes
A whole dried lime.
Drying Limes
Whole limes and limes cut in half.
Storing Limes
Freezing Eggplants, Eggplants on White Background
Freezing Eggplants
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 2:48:19 AM on 10.0.0.241 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.