Materials for Making Car Air Fresheners

I need to know where to buy cardboard paper, or whatever it is, to make car fresheners. I don't mean the aroma beads. It looks like some sort of fiber paper, and I also need the directions to make them.

By Margaret from Tyler, TX

Hi, I'm not sure if your old enough to remember "ink blotters", but that's what I think it's like. Either a craft store or office supply store should have it.

Put a few drops of vanilla extract or pure vanilla on a cotton ball and place it under the seat of your car. Smells wonderful.

May 21, 2009 Flag

Where do you buy the cardboard shapes to make car air fresheners that they sell in candle shops (like Yankee candle)?

Marilyn from Beacon

Answers:

Cardboard For Homemade Air Freshener Blanks

Use fun foam, found at your local craft store. Cut a piece of fun foam into desired shape. You can draw it, or use cookie cutters to trace around. Cut the shape out. Paper edging scissors are fun to use! Take a drop or two of essential oil or fragrance oil (from the craft store or a health food store), and rub it on with your finger. Punch a hole in the top. Use your choice of a cord to hang it with. All done! Use them in the car, bathroom, kitchen, etc. Don't pay .99-1.99 to buy one when you can make them for a lot less. (06/05/2005)

By Cavelady

Cardboard Shapes for Making Air Fresheners

I just bought 2 of the Yankee Candle Car fresheners at Cracker Barrell Old Country Store. I'm in Texas but I know they have these stores in Louisiana too. They can also be ordered directly from Yankee Candles for $1.99, exactly what I paid at the store. Good luck! (11/20/2005)

By Janine

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
flip flop air freshener
Making Car Air Fresheners
Crafts AdviceSeptember 16, 2010
A/C Heater Vent
Ford F150 Air Conditioner Blowing Hot Air
Renuzit Air Freshener Crafts
Renuzit Air Freshener Crafts
Getting Rid of the Smell from a Plugin Air Freshener
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 3:11:46 PM on 10.0.2.252 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.