Making Car Air Fresheners

Can someone tell me how to make car perfume?

By Mahendra

I take a dryer sheet and poke it through my vent. One sheet will scent most cars. If you want it to look nice you can either make or buy a small container. I made one using plastic canvas. I've also seen some pretty tea balls that would work too. Or a small sachet.

Just clip it to the vent and within minutes your car will be smelling nice and fresh. And there are so many different scents available for the dryer you have a large variety to choose from.

My husband is a long haul trucker, and those trucks can get to smelling pretty bad sometimes, even though they try to keep them clean. But my husband keeps a box of dryer sheets in the truck (he keeps them in a ziplock bag to keep them fresh) and clips a fresh one to the vent once or twice a week. One box lasts him an average of 6 months. His truck smells so nice, other truckers he's met have begun using the same method. The trucking world is beginning to smell a lot nicer!

I like to take a cotton ball and saturate it with real vanilla extract. Subtle yet smells nice. And if you leave the windows closed, the smell permeates throughout the car.

Make Your Own CleaningNovember 20, 2011
🍀
💘