Emma (Golden Retriever) and Houdini (Chicken)

Emma is our 6 year old Golden Retriever, a lover of all except our cranky cat, Peterbilt.

I searched the want ads for a golden retriever I could afford. My daughter and I drove to the ferry boat and then drove another hour to check her out. It was love at first sight.

Emma likes to play frisbee, walking and play ball in that order.

Houdini is named that because the chicken always escaped from the pen. Both dog and chicken were soaking wet so my daughter put them in the laundry room together to dry off. We took this picture of the Houdini standing on Emma's back.

By Suzie from Renton, WA

That is the cutest picture! What a fine pair of pets. Their colorings are similar too. You are blessed.

TC in MO

Well, if Peterbilt is cranky, I don't blame Emma for not liking him. Maybe she needs to give him an attitude adjustment! Ha! I love that picture of Houdini sitting on Emma's back - that's priceless!

SO CUTE. LOVE THIS PICTURE !!!! God bless you. :)

I had a Golden for fourteen years and I understand the reality of this adorable picture. I never understood cloning until I lost my 'boy' but if I had the money I would clone a hundred of him!

Golden Retriever
Golden Retriever - Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJanuary 23, 2007
Golden Retriever Mix
Golden Retriever Mix Photos
Golden Birthday Party
Golden Birthday Party Ideas
Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)
Golden Retriever/Chow Mix Photos
Cute Little Girl in Chicken Costume
Making a Chicken Costume