Dusting Ceiling Fans

For mess free dusting of ceiling fans, simply find an old pillowcase and dampen it (not drenched or dripping wet). Place it over each blade separately, and slide it off while cleaning each blade. When finished, just turn it inside out and shake it outside or in the garbage, hang dry, and reuse when needed.

Source: Another one I picked up from my Mama

By David from Ellsworth, ME

That is a great idea. Thank you so very much for the extremely helpful advice! Cheape T, in Michigan

Great idea, now, who's going to volunteer their services to do this at my house? lol! I know, I'll draft one of my kids. :D

Home and Garden Cleaning DustingMay 23, 2011
Photo of a ceiling fan.
Cleaning a Ceiling Fan
Refurbished a Ceiling Fan
Refurbishing a Ceiling Fan
Ceiling Fan
Repairing a Wobbly Ceiling Fan
Ceiling Fan
Using Ceiling Fans Year Round