Use Thermos for Leftover Beverages

After making my coffee in the morning, I always put my leftover coffee in a thermos because my coffee maker automatically shuts off after a certain amount of time and it gets cold. I cook for one so I don't want to waste it by throwing it out. This method is good for any hot liquid, tea, hot chocolate, etc. if you want to make it at a convenient time and have it ready for when you need it.

This is also great for camping when you only cook once or twice a day. You can also put leftover soup, etc. in a wide mouth thermos.

By Pauline from Arcanum, OH

And if you have any left over after you've had your fill, pour it into a pitcher you keep in the fridge, keep topping it off everyday and you're ready to make iced coffee anytime!

Leftover Coffee
Uses for Leftover Coffee
Food and Recipes Food Tips BeveragesJuly 13, 2006
Recipes Using Leftover Ham, Spiral sliced ham.
Freezing Leftover Ham
Cleaning a Thermos
Cleaning a Thermos
stainless steel thermos
Replacement Parts for Gott Thermos
Finding Replacement Parts for a Gott Thermos
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 17, 2016 at 10:07:14 PM on in 944 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.