Recycled Candle Wax Air Freshener
Use candle wax scraps to make an air freshener.
Approximate Time: About one hour
- melted wax from burned candles
- wax or parchment paper
- Pam spray to spray on wax paper
- cookie cutter
- something to make a small hole
- ribbon, optional
This craft is not for children.
- Melt scented candle wax. I use a glass container set into my candle warmer.
- Spray a sheet of wax or parchment paper with Pam or equivalent.
- Carefully pour hot melted candle wax onto wax or parchment paper.
- Use cookie cutter to cut out the design.
- At this point the wax will be similar to cookie dough and be able to be removed from around the design. **Caution, you are working with warm wax**.
- Use a toothpick to make a hole if you are going to hang it from a ribbon on shower rings.
- Otherwise, leave on wax paper until hardened and ready to place on a plate.
You room will smell so nice from the scented candle wax.
By Tedebear from San Jose, CA
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
That would make a beautiful gift idea! I am going to do that! Thanks for the tip!
Add your voice to the conversation.