- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 (6 oz.) gelatin any flavor
- 4 qts. ginger ale
- 4 1/2 cup water
- 1 (46 oz.) can pineapple juice
- 2 cans frozen lemonade
Boil sugar and water. Add gelatin and stir well until dissolved. Add 4 1/2 cups water. Stir in juice and lemonade. Put in container in freezer. When ready to use, add ginger ale to serve.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
- 1 (12oz) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (12oz) can lemonade concentrate
- 1 (46 oz) can pineapple juice
- 1 (46 oz.) apricot nectar
Put in ice cream pail and freeze. When serving, mix small amounts of 7-Up or ginger ale into the frozen slush. Mix slowly and serve slushy.
I have made this with Apricot Brandy or Apricot Liqueur. Yummy! (12/23/2004)
By S Mack
- 2 pkgs. regular Kool-Aid (lemonade flavor)
- 2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 qt. water
- 1 can unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 large bottle ginger ale (use later)
Mix together first 4 ingredients and freeze in 5-qt. ice cream buckets. Take out 3 hours before using and thaw. Add 1 large ginger ale before serving.
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 17, 2017 at 11:07:13 PM on 10.0.2.210 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us