Nala (German Shepard)

contest winner icon

Nala (from the Lion King) is a four year old German Shepard (pure breed). We got her two years ago from my husband's boss who was going to transfer overseas. Dress up and play tug-of-war with her rope toy. She lets us dress her up in whatever we are celebrating, holidays, etc.

By Bonnie from Norman, OK

what a sweetheart. She's just georgous!!

any one who feels that dog fighting should be legal is nuts to say the least!

Last fall, during a United Way campaign, we had a visit from the local shelter. well the end result was, me falling in love with a 7 yr old great perennise named Skylar. she had been badly abused prior to me adopting her.

Now we are a happy family along with my 3 grown cats.

that man, that thought fighting was cool..needs to visit a local humane shelter and see what happens to animals that have been used for that purpose.

ps love ur german shepard!

She is a patient, sweet thing, isn't she?! Give her a big hug and kiss for me. God bless you!

Thank you for the pictures, Nala is beautiful! She has the sweetest face, I know how much you love her!

Northern Virginia

JFYI this is the correct spelling on your pyrnees. I know because I had 2 of them, lost both of them to bone cancer at the age of 8yrs, they were so

Your pyrnees is pretty, I don't see how anyone could abuse any animal.

What a beautiful fur baby. You are truly blessed to have her. She has the most soulful eyes.

Just wanted to let u know that our German Sheppard "Misty" looks exactly like Nala....

she looks so happy...

they in life we have a look a like....well so do dogs...

we have 3 and they really love each other....

She's beautiful. Pure bred Shephards are one of my 'dream dogs.' The others are Labradors, which I have 2 of - they're Solo & Romeo & they're gorgeous. But your girl, Nala, is a beauty. Thanks for sharing!

When the children were smaller we owned a male and a female of this babysitter we ever had AS they would not allow the children to leave the yard boundaries into the neighbors yards. They were very protective of the children and very, very loving, it was as if they were in fact humans and knew what we were thinking and saying at all times, I am sure your baby here is just the same way!

Bestest friend the children ever had growing up!

German Shepherd
German Shepherd - Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesMay 23, 2007
Apple Kuchen
Kuchen Recipes
A German Shepherd sitting with four happy kids.
German Shepherds and Children
Stollen Recipes
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos