Make Your Own Seasoning Salt

Make your own seasoning salt by refilling the now finished container with one 1/2 parts salt, and one teaspoon of the following: paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and black pepper. Reseal the top and give a shake before each use.

NOTE: You can even add any extra spices of your choice like poultry seasoning for example. I discovered this when I ran out of this condiment. They do sell it on this side of the globe, but its considered an imported item so its price is more than I wish to spend. I just read the ingredients labeled on the back and realized I had all the spices separately right in my kitchen cabinets.

By sbb1 from Umm al Quain, UAE

And if you are restricted to no salt, as my husband is, you can mix all the spices, omitting the salt, and it will be equivalent to the Mrs. Dash products that are available in the USA.

Harlean from Arkansas

Suggestion: Omit the salt if you are getting enough from your other foods. Too much salt aggravates high blood pressure and retains water.

As of years ago, I stopped seasoning my cooking with salt and just added the recommended spices. If anyone wants to salt their food at the table, not a problem. I keep the salt shaker in a cabinet out of sight, so it's not a constant reminder.

Seasoning Salt
Seasoning Salt Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes SpicesJuly 24, 2008
Garlic Salt
Homemade Garlic Salt Recipes
Bay Leaves
Old Bay Seasoning Mix Recipes
A salt dough ornament on a Christmas tree.
Making Salt Dough Ornaments
Sloppy Joe
Sloppy Joe Seasoning Mix Recipes
🎉
🎄