Rosie (Great Pyrenees)

Rosie is 4 years old and is Great Pyrenees. About two and a half years ago, someone passed her on to us.

She likes to play with toys while you are watching her. She is a real show off. When she is not playing she likes to rest on our futon, as you can see.

She visits the local nursing home and VA Home on a regular basis. The residents love her.

By Susie Zoerner from Bay Minette, AL

Rosie (Great Pyrenees)

I can see why the nursing home residents love her. She's adorable! Give her a big hug and kiss for me.

Rosie is a sweetheart! Look how comfortable she is in the picture, spoiled I presume? :-)

Thank you so much for sharing her story and picture with us.

Northern Virginia

What a neat doggie!!! Got to love her!!!!

Hope I remember to put my dog's pix on this site, she's a cutie too!!! Hug that doggie allot!!!

As soon as my GP Little Annie settles down a bit, I plan to take her to our local nursing home for visits. She is only 7 months and VERY playful, so it may be a while LOL

Thanks for sharing Rosie with us.

Rosie is adorable and so cuddley looking.My father in law raises GP doggies and the puppies are soo

cute they grow BIG..

As a wife of a Disabled Veteran (Gulf War), I want to

THANK YOU for taking Rosie to see the Veterans at the Home. I am positive they Love her and you very much. Thank you for having a wonderful heart and

God Bless you.

My husband is disabled but he does what he can for

other Veterans and is member of VFW on the State level, it helps him to help others.

Thank you, thank you.

Aww... that is such a cute picture. I had a GP come into the flowershop where I worked and I fell in love! I want one so bad but hubby is afraid that the fur will take over our house. Give Rosie a bear hug for us. =)

Great Pyrenees
Great Pyrenees Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesAugust 1, 2006
Pile of green apples.
Selecting Good Apples
Delicious Looking Beef Dinner
Tips for Finding Great Recipes
quilted coaster
Making Quilted Coasters
Photo of cherries hanging on a cherry tree.
Growing Cherries (Cherry Trees)