Decorating My Room with Favorite Bands - Categories:

PaintingCrafts

Decorating My Room with Favorite Bands

I am going to decorate my room in a music theme, since I love to play the electric guitar. Are there any special brushes I should use to paint Linkin Park, Good Charlotte, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Green Day on my wall since those are my fav. bands? Thanks, I'm not allowed to paint black on my walls, that sux- black is my favorite color. Chance

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

If you painted these pictures on boards, you would be able to mount them, move them, take them with you, leave the walls alone and keep your Mom happy, and use all the sux black you wanted to! Latex or acrylic paint would have easier clean up and just ask at the paint store for brushes suitable for the paint that you are using. Have fun!

i feel your pain! i'd try getting on the computer and printing off big copies of there name or maybe buying posters and gluing them to a peice of cardboard or either a cork board, with the cardboard you can slightly tear the edges and give it that worn and ragged look, then paint on a boarder or just make it your own.

heres a really cool idea... if u want to keep a music theme u can take a really big canvas, paint it black, then with silver permanent marker write your favorite lyrics from like lets say... time of your life by greenday (i also LOOVE THEM!)

p.s u can always get your posters enlarged and framed! :D

omg i looooooove linkin park.I'm a girl and since my friends hate then it sucks.i like the lyric idea.i'm listening to one step closer right now.i love the nobodys listening lyrics.no offence to ur parents but they don'y have the right to tell u wat colors are appropriat.i love the hit the floor lyrics too.paint ur room with the meteora green theme and the hybrid theory soldier.then get the minutes to midnight picture of the shadow people on ur wall.ur room will be l-p'd out.

Crafts PaintingJanuary 10, 2005
A picture of the Eiffel Tower.
Decorating a Room With a Paris Theme
Sewing Room
Decorating a Sewing Room
Room With Many Doors
Decorating a Room With Many Doors
Feng Shui Decorating, Feng Shui Decorating
Feng Shui Decorating
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 8:50:31 AM on 10.0.0.107 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.