How Can I Clean a Chandelier Without Taking It Down?

What is the best way to clean a chandelier without taking it down from the roof?

By Maureen from Australia

Spread a plastic table cloth or towels on the table or floor under the chandelier. Climb your ladder and spray a glass cleaner onto the chandelier and allow it to drip dry. There's a spray product you can buy for doing this, but I don't recall the name of it. Look at Lowe's, Home Depot or Walmart in the cleaning section or ask for their help.

Use the spray thing but instead of tablecloth. Hang an umbrella upside down to catch the water. It works.

Make sure you shut off electricity to chandelier!

Cathy from MA

I can take each crystal off mine, I let them soak in clean ammonia, rinse and pat dry with a cloth. When crystals are off, take a soft wet cloth and just wipe it down. Whether standing on the ladder or table, etc.

Home and Garden Cleaning MiscellaneousFebruary 26, 2011
English daisies.
Taking Photos of Your Garden
Hot Tea
Cooling Down Hot Drinks
Photo of a Mt. Rainier in Reflection Lake.
Taking Reflection Photographs
A stack of soft fluffy down pillows.
Cleaning A Down Pillow