Tony (Tabby)

Tony is 4 years old and a Tabby. Tony was a gift for my youngest son's birthday. His mother had abandoned him and his siblings.

Tony is quite possibly the laziest cat known to man (from what I've seen at least!) Anyone else ever heard of a cat that begs for bread and crackers? He also likes to stare intently at you and play dead, see pictures for proof.

I live in a house with 2 boys, my husband, and Tony and he is the only male that I couldn't live without! Just kidding guys!

By Jennifer from Deltona, FL

Tony (Tabby)

ADORABLE cat! Sounds like he has a great personality! My cat loves to chase after the red light dot from a laser pointer...and she is older, around 7 years old. Try it out with Tony, maybe it will give him a reason to leave his lazy ways behind. Some cats don't like it all, but I swear my cat is addicted to the "red ball" game and whines and bugs me to play it with her!

Hey I have a cat just like yours but he was a stray. Oh if you think your cat is so lazy, my tabby cat with the same orange color is 21 POUNDS!

Good Luck with him! Lauren

Thanks for the feedback!

I like to think that Tony idolizes kids are very excited that he is a "superstar" on the internet!

Here is a pic of him giving us the mean-face.

WHAT an absolute doll baby - I bet he has a purr the size of a (big) grown man. We have 6 furry babies since our girls are now married and have homes of their own; of course, they are all spade or neutered and are taken care of better then some humans are.

Yes, they are spoiled BUT they are our spoiled just like your furry baby is your spoiled. Thanks for sharing!

Oh he is gorgeous I would just spend all day

wanting to pick him up and kissing on him!

The life of a cat. When I had my cat I used

to envy her staying home chasing sunbeams

while I had to go earn her food.

I had two framed sayings on my frig door

one that said

Cat and husband missing!"

for return of cat.

hugs &squeezes & kisses to Tony

Photos Pets CatsDecember 4, 2008
Tabby Cat
Tabby Breed Information and Photos
Siamese Mix
Siamese Mix Cat Photos