1970's Weight Watchers Plans

Finding the older diet recipes that have worked for you is sometimes a challenge. This guide is about 1970's Weight Watcher plans.

1970s disco ball
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

Does anyone have a copy of the Weight Watchers diet from the 1970s that they could share? or know how to find one online? I've lost mine and that diet seemed to work for me back then and the new versions don't now. The new one is too lenient for me. I need the structure of the old diet. Thanks.

By Janet from AR

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

The post from MartyD is exactly right! I did the same thing, and found the 1970s weight watchers. In the 60s the original plan was very Spartan; 1970s included fats and was wonderful, with just enough structure (as I need as well) but a little wiggle room on what you ate & when. I remember them saying they found that this version produced body shape changes that they hadn't seen before, or expected. Here's the website: http://www.dwlz.com/WWinfo/old1972ww.html

Read More Answers...

I am looking for the original diet food exchange program from Weight Watchers from the 1960s.

By Margern from Murrysville, PA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Old Weight Watchers (1970s-1990s) Exchange Booklet

https://docs.google.com/document/d/ ... -qWap2yZNkBA4w2nX4dMxztLf705O3U/edit

Read More Answers...
Food and Recipes Food Tips DietingApril 16, 2013
Pumpkin and Carrot Muffins
Weight Watchers Pumpkin and Carrot Muffins
Weight Watchers Help Scale
Calculating Weight Watchers Point Totals
Yogurt Bread Dough
Weight Watchers Yogurt Bread Dough
Weighing in on Scale
Using Weight Watchers
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 1, 2016 at 2:51:09 AM on 10.0.2.5 in 495 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.