Mason (Boxer/Lab Mix)

Mason is a 3 year old Boxadore (Boxer/Lab mix). We adopted Mason from a rescue last October. His previous owner suddenly had to move into a nursing home.

Mason loves to run, play tug-of-war and fetch with his favorite toy, and be as close to us as physically possible. He really, really wants to smell the cat (it's his lifelong dream), but the cat is not interested.

Mason was very traumatized at losing his original "Dad", and came to us from Foster Care with severe separation anxiety. The first few months were a lot of work, but it's all paid off and he's a fabulous and beloved boy now.

We've done all the obedience training classes; he's learned a ton of tricks and passed his AKC Canine Good Citizen test. He just loves the kids and follows me everywhere I go. He even waits at the door when he knows it's time for me to come home from work. He's named after Perry Mason.

By Stephanie from Hillsboro, OR

Beautiful Boy! I love mutts! They are the best breed by far!

I love Mason's story and these pics are fab too! You warm my heart with your dedication and obvious love for him. When I read the part about him even passing his Canine Good Citizen test, I wanted to cheer! I'm thrilled for both of you, and proud, and happy! :)

Mason is beautiful! You feel so sad for animals when they lose their "Parents" but how lucky he is to now have such a caring family. Of course you are lucky to have him. Give him a hug from me.

Joan from Chesterfield, MI

Boxer Mix
Boxer Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesSeptember 10, 2010
Mason Jar Candy Dispenser
Making a Mason Jar Candy Dispenser
mason jar snack dispenser
Making a Mason Jar Snack Container
Old Chemistry Equipment
Uses for Old Chemistry Equipment
Lab Mix
Lab Mix Photos and Information