Pete (Boxer/Walker Mix)

Pete is a 2 year old Boxer/Walker. Some people were giving away puppies out of the back of a pickup truck at a local store and that's where I found Pete.

He likes swimming in the pond, tracking anything with legs, killing flies, and taking walks through the woods. He is a loyal and protective dog.

By sunflowerlover

What a beautiful picture in with all the flowers. He is a very attractive boy. I love his eyes.
suziq9

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I totally agree with suziq9. Makes me take a deep breath.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

We don't hear about too many of the "treeing Walker Coonhounds", so to find a Boxer/Walker

mix was your lucky day. The Walkers are almost tireless and good strong hounds and the Boxer is all of that and then some. We have a granddoggie Boxer and she's the sweetest and smartest dog we've ever seen.

This is a really nice picture. Love the flowers and Pete looks perfectly at home among them. Someone else mentioned his beautiful eyes and I agree.

Thanks for sharing Pete with us.

Pookarina

Reply Like this photo? Yes

My dog Remington is also a boxer/walker mix. He is three years old, they are almost identical!! I would love to share a photo of him with you.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Pets Pet PagesAugust 2, 2010
💘
🍀