Repurposing an Old Walker

Category Decor
This is a page about repurposing an old walker. Do you have an old, unused walker laying around? You can turn it into a handy planter. The best part is that it is still usable if you ever need it again.

I have a free walker someone left in our donation station. If I ever need it, it will be easy to "disassemble" and use in about 3 minutes.

Total Time: 30 minutes

• 5 ft craft or lath strips 14", 18", and 24" ($1.25)
  • 4 6" fabric strips
  • 2-6 planters
  • 2-5 decorations

1. I took the Velcro straps from the basket and retied them to the top of the walker with the fabric strips. Then I evenly placed the wooden slats on the lower ledge.
  2. Advertisement

3. I had two outdoor light fixture covers and inverted them making places for me to put my faux flowers. Then I put them in the basket.
  4. Now it's just a matter of choosing the flowers, (weighed down with rocks), decorations, and planters. N-JOY!!

Crafts Recycled Crafts DecorFebruary 7, 2018
😷
🐛
🌻
😎
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Repurposing-an-Old-Walker.html