Where Can I Find Wine 'Dregs'?

Ok, get ready for a weird request. I would like to know where I can buy 'dregs' of wine. This is something that falls to the bottom of the wine bottles. Any help from anywhere?

Smoochie from Houston, TX

if you"google"dregs you might find an answer..It's the settement from the wine itself...I don't think you can buy it.

At the bottom of wine barrels.

The only place i can think of is from a home winemaker. During the time we rack the wine in the barrel, (take the juice from one barrel to another to clarify it), the sediment "dregs" is left and could be put in a bottle for you. Home winemakers are very friendly people and would probably be glad to give it to you. It is something they throw away. Perhaps a commercial winery would also give you some. rae wine country CA

I agree. Make your own wine, and then you'll have it. What are you needing dregs for? I know from personal experience that wine dregs are super plant food for asparagus ferns.

Thanks for your emails.

I know where wine dregs come from, but I want to be able to find out where to get them. Unfortunately, I don't have access to wine barrels.

I read where it's supposed to be good at exfoliating the skin, so I wanted to try it.

Thanks for all of your suggestions. I will Google it and see what happens. Who knows? Maybe a winery in CA or local Houston winery wants to get rid of them.

Regarding making your own wine: would I start with some kind of a kit to make your own wine? Do you know where I can buy a start up kit? I live in Houston, TX.

Wish me luck! Thanks again from Smoochie

Try your local pub and see if he'll give you any old wine barrels or beer barrels hope its useful.

Blue hills by microsoft sample pictures

Consumer Advice Product FinderApril 14, 2008
A woman pouring wine into a pan.
Substitutions for Wine in Recipes
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors
🎉
🎄