Decorated Gift Container
Give your gifts in this huge wow factor container.
- Cleaned dried cylindrical container (example: coffee tin, oatmeal holder)
- Artificial flowers, leaves, berries, birds, including one long strand which wraps around the container about 1 1/2 to 2 times
- Contact paper or paint
- Hot glue gun
- Cover the container with contact paper to eliminate any label. Alternatively, spray or craft paint the container and let dry.
- Starting at the top edge of the container (not inside), hot glue the long strand of leaves working in a downward spiral direction.
- Hot glue an arrangement of artificial leaves and flowers near the top of the container. Hide wires with single leaves.
- Working in a downward spiral direction, hot glue another arrangement of items on the container.
- Repeat until you reach the bottom of the container. There should be only 3 or 4 arrangements depending on the container size.
- Hot glue an arrangement on the lid, including a focal piece such as a bird.
Voila! So impressive. NOTE: This craft can be designed with a theme in mind. Example: use red and pink items and hearts for Valentine's Day, or autumn leaves and dried grasses for Thanksgiving time.
By Pretty cheap jewelry from California
January 15, 20070 found this helpful
This a great way to wrap odd shapped items. Also can be a great way to get the kids involved in helping with gifts.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 23, 2016 at 6:23:31 PM on 10.0.1.246 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us