Looking For Online Store to Buy Bulk Dog Food

Does anyone know of a good online place where I can buy Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Weight Management Chicken & Rice dry dog food online in bulk quantities? My pets go through a 40 lb bag too fast. I think I can get it cheaper if I buy in larger size. Thanks.

Nan C. from Cocoa Beach, FL

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

"Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Weight Management " I don't know how much it costs,but I can tell you what we do,

We buy a brand of dog food & cat food called "Diamond" It is only sold in feed stores like Tractor Supply.

The food is equal to the top name brand dog foods. Yet it is so much cheaper because there is no middle man selling it to the stores. They only sell thru feed store settings.

I believe the 20 lb bag of adult maintinance cat food is $9.60 or there abouts and it is has the low ash/magnesium for the neutered male cats.

The dog food is in 20 & 40 lb bags and they have all the right stuff in it. The omega 3, vitamin e etc.. They have a for older dogs and for heavy dogs for very active dogs. We pay about $16 or $17 for a 40 lb bag.

Another added bonus is the dog will take smaller poops because he is absorbing more of the food properly by his body.

Well, I have gone on long enough.

Good luck!

Laura

I would think the ship and handling costs would mitigate any savings. Try feed stores or farm stores.

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Consumer Advice General AdviceApril 29, 2008
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online
A woman paying her bills online.
Paying Bills Online
A woman pushing a cart of presents.
Finding Black Friday Deals Online
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 20, 2016 at 8:22:32 AM on 10.0.2.243 in 908 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.