General AdviceConsumer Advice

Looking For Online Store to Buy Bulk Dog Food

Does anyone know of a good online place where I can buy Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Weight Management Chicken & Rice dry dog food online in bulk quantities? My pets go through a 40 lb bag too fast. I think I can get it cheaper if I buy in larger size. Thanks.

Nan C. from Cocoa Beach, FL

"Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Weight Management " I don't know how much it costs,but I can tell you what we do,

We buy a brand of dog food & cat food called "Diamond" It is only sold in feed stores like Tractor Supply.

The food is equal to the top name brand dog foods. Yet it is so much cheaper because there is no middle man selling it to the stores. They only sell thru feed store settings.

I believe the 20 lb bag of adult maintinance cat food is $9.60 or there abouts and it is has the low ash/magnesium for the neutered male cats.

The dog food is in 20 & 40 lb bags and they have all the right stuff in it. The omega 3, vitamin e etc.. They have a for older dogs and for heavy dogs for very active dogs. We pay about $16 or $17 for a 40 lb bag.

Another added bonus is the dog will take smaller poops because he is absorbing more of the food properly by his body.

Well, I have gone on long enough.

Good luck!

Laura

I would think the ship and handling costs would mitigate any savings. Try feed stores or farm stores.