Milk Jug Bird Feeder
- milk jug
- clear spray paint
- Take a milk jug and cut holes on two sides.
- Poke holes in bottom for rain drainage, one below each large hole and one on each side of top.
- Put wire through top holes for hanger and a skewer through side holes for perches.
- I have painted these and also decoupaged them with fabric.
- They do very well outside with a finish coat of clear spray paint from Walmart (about a $1 a can).
By Maggie from Bloomington, MN
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
That looks so fun! I think I will save my next OJ container and make one of these with my son!
Add your voice to the conversation.