Milk Jug Bird Feeder
- milk jug
- clear spray paint
- Take a milk jug and cut holes on two sides.
- Poke holes in bottom for rain drainage, one below each large hole and one on each side of top.
- Put wire through top holes for hanger and a skewer through side holes for perches.
- I have painted these and also decoupaged them with fabric.
- They do very well outside with a finish coat of clear spray paint from Walmart (about a $1 a can).
By Maggie from Bloomington, MN
November 2, 20071 found this helpful
That looks so fun! I think I will save my next OJ container and make one of these with my son!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 8, 2016 at 10:15:46 PM on 10.0.1.111 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us