Milk Jug Bird Feeder
October 25, 2007
Read More Comments
- milk jug
- clear spray paint
- Take a milk jug and cut holes on two sides.
- Poke holes in bottom for rain drainage, one below each large hole and one on each side of top.
- Put wire through top holes for hanger and a skewer through side holes for perches.
- I have painted these and also decoupaged them with fabric.
- They do very well outside with a finish coat of clear spray paint from Walmart (about a $1 a can).
By Maggie from Bloomington, MN
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Clean an empty 2 liter bottle. Replace the cap and cut a hole on the side close to the top. For a feeder, cut a hole on both sides of the bottle. Tie a shoe string around the neck of the bottle and tie on a sturdy branch. Fill the bottle with bird seed, or water for a bath.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.