Easiest Quesadillas Ever

I learned this recipe when working at a day care. I call them the easiest quesadillas ever, and they are a real hit with my family. Of course you can embellish and add but this is what I do:

• butter
  • soft taco shells
  • sliced American cheese

Butter a frying pan and place a shell in pan, place a few slices of cheese on shell, allow some room around end for meltage, place a shell on top. Cook both sides and let cheese melt, just like you would a cheese sandwich. Voila, you have got a queso that you can cut in half or even bite size wedgies to dip.

Good luck! By Kat from Export, PA

All sorts of things can be added as well:

shredded chicken

diced ham

chilli powder

green onions

combinations of different cheeses

I make these for my son all the time. A quick and easy meal if you add a side salad.

I assume you are using flour tortillas. You can also leave the butter out and make it healthier, just use a non stick pan. I use the shredded cheese that comes in a bag. My kids love to eat these with salsa and sourcream.

Food and Recipes Recipes AppetizersOctober 7, 2008
LIttle BOy Looking in the Mirror at his Fire Fighter Costume
Making a Fire Fighter Costume
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Centaur Costume
Looking at a grocery receipt.
Dealing With Mistakes at the Cash Register
Freezing Peas, Frozen Peas
Freezing Peas